Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where are these "alternatives" hiding?!

I have been in email contact with my Dad every few hours for the last few days as he is trying to help us find those alternative construction plans for I-496.  Here is some text from an email that I thought would be helpful:

You know if you go to the following link: http://mdotwas1.mdot.state.mi.us/public/ROWFiles/index.cfm you can view our current R/W ownership along I-496. It also has all the acquisition records (in the table). I can help you interpret them if needed.


If the alternatives don't work out (well either way), I can get you original construction plans but I don't know if I can justify printing them out (maybe a half-size set) & digitally it would overload your computer, but let me know.


Hopefully we are able to find what we are looking for but here is some more stuff to add to our piles!

1 comment:

  1. If you could get the original plans that would be great (in any form)! Thanks a lot for talking to your dad about this - its very helpful!

    ReplyDelete