Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For All of the Aspiring Teachers

In class we have talked a lot about how to teach history in the classroom--as many students want to become teachers. I thought you all might find the following website interesting:

http://mr.ellsworthlink.net/

My high school history teacher used this website to connect to all of us and it really helped us learn (this is the same teacher I referred to in the previous post). Feel free to explore the site..you may find something like this useful when you become a teacher.  This site was used to host weekly quizzes, a game of Diplomacy for my AP History class, various videos and links, etc.

I just thought this was a good example of the kind of thing we are talking about in class being put to use in the real world.



No comments:

Post a Comment